Knowledge Sharing and Organisational Learning as Correlates of Service Delivery in Private University Libraries in South-west, Nigeria.
- Abiola Modupeola OMOTOSO, S.O. POPOOLA
Adoption of Emerging Technologies by Digital Immigrants in Academia: Evidence from Selected Universities in Edo State Nigeria
- Dorcas Ejemeh KRUBU, Stanley Omondiale UNUABOR, Queensley UWAGBOE
Availability of Information Resources as Correlate of Students’ Observance of Library Regulations in Academic Libraries in Imo State.
- Adaora J. UDO-ANYANWU Ph.D and Adaeze N. NZEWI Ph.D
Availability and Utilization of ICT Facilities for Teaching and Learning of Library and Information Science (LIS) Undergraduate Programme in Universities in South-South, Nigeria
- Dr (Mrs) Adizetu A. ALI, Michael Chigozie, NWAFOR (Corresponding Author), Chioma C. ONOH
Information Utilization and Organizational Effectiveness of Small and Medium enterprises (SMES) in Lagos State: A Study of SME Managers
- Olakunle Kasim, ADEBAYO (Ph.D), Racheal Opeyemi, ODUNLADE (P.hD)
Use of Social Media by Religious Organizations in Nigeria:Lessons for Libraries and Information Centres
- Uchechukwu Victoria ENWEANi Catherine Chinyere EKE
Library Intervention Strategies for Effective Control of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria
- Nnenna A, OBIDIKE (Mrs.), Josephine IGBOKWe (Mrs.)
Motivation and Job Satisfaction of Librarians in Nigerian Public Libraries
- Jacintha U. EZE (Ph.D.; CLN), Oluchi C. OKEKE (CLN) Chimezie .K. OKOROAFOR
Obliterating the Norm: Employing Homophily as a Catalyst for Improved School Library Patronage
- Sola OWOLABI Samson O. AKANDE
Time Series Analysis: A Sine-Qua-Non-Relevance to Students Patronage of an Electronic Library
- I. M. ALIU, Obina Paul NWANKWO
Impact of Library Instruction for Effective Utilization of Library Resources by Fresh Students of Sokoto State University, Sokoto, Nigeria
- Jamilu ISAH, Lami Umar ABDULLAHI (CLN), Aminu MUHAMMAD
Utilization of Information and Communication Technologies for Naval Training Programmes in Nigeria.
- Esther Abosede, OGBONNAYA PhD