Students’ Perception and Library Use Skills Acquired in User Education As Correlates of library Use By Undergraduate Students in Public Universities in Abia and Imo States.
- Ijeoma Nwadiuru Ukoha Ph.D and Adaora Joy Udo-Anyanwu Ph.D
Developing Staff Competency for Effective Acquisition and Maintenance of Electronic Resources in Federal University Libraries in South-South Nigeria
- Ndor, Monday Barivure (CLN) & Kasim, Abdullahi CLN
Libraries as Imperatives for Achieving Standard Education for National Development.
- Juliet C. Alex-Nmecha, Ph.D & Mercy E. Echem, (CLN)
Talking Up Libraries –21st Century Library Advocacy
- Dr. Lily Oluebube Ezeala CLN & Jacob T. Hundu CLN
Influence of Performance Appraisal on Job Performance of
Librarians in Academic Libraries in South East, Nigeria
- Ifeyinwa Blessing Okoye, Francisca C. Mbagwu, Rosemary Abanum, Ngozi Nwohiri
Challenges of Digital Divide as a Precursor for
Effective Information Retrieval
- Stella Amarachukwu Onwukanjo (PhD) CLN
Information Needs, Library Services and Assistive
Technologies: Supportive Measures to the Visually
Impaired Students in Nigeria University Libraries
- Chika Phoebe Madumere, Obiageli Mbajiorgu, Chinedozie Uwakwe
Perceived Impact of Library and Information Literacy
Skills on the Academic Performance of Undergraduate
Students in Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
- Idris Ibrahim Saleh (CLN), Abubakar Muhammed Bande (CLN)
Relevance of Feedback Analysis in Marketing of Information in the 21st Century
- Chukwu Okoche, Aliu, I.M.
21ST Century Librarians Marketing Strategies: Costing,
Pricing and Effective Information Delivery
- Grace E. Etukudo, I.M. Aliu
Contributions of the MTN Digital Library Resources on the
Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in
University Of Benin
- Anthonia C. Eneh, Joyce O. Oragbon, Osagie G. Omoregie
Utilization of Medical Library and Information Resources and
Services Towards Promoting “Health for all” Initiative in
SOUTH-East Nigeria: The Case of Enugu State
- Oluchi C. Okeke (CLN), Eze Jacintha U. (Ph.D; CLN), Ani T.C.